Do you have issues with cost, quality, or delivery?
Get your copy of CMC's 11 step process improvement framework for factories in China that you can download to help start making positive changes independently, or work more effectively with consultants.
The main risks factory managers face when working with consultants to improve their factories are:
- A failure to improve your organization (not effective improvement)
- A failure of realistic targets to be set, and poor management of expectations all throughout the organization
- Not ensuring that improvements which have been implemented can stay in place over time (not sustainable improvement)
- That consultants work on issues that are not actually priorities in your eyes
Explore how CMC use an 11 phase process (fundamentally based upon a time-tested approach: The Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle), which is implemented when working with a factory, to guarantee that the above four risks don't become problems.
Watch The Walkthrough Of The Framework
Fill in the form to watch the video where our President, Renaud Anjoran, talks you through the 11 step process improvement framework which has been tried-and-tested by CMC's expert factory-improvement consultants, and also download your free copy as a PDF to use for the following purposes:
- Gain a deep understanding of what manufacturing consultants should be working towards.
- Act as a framework to start your own process improvement.
- Be a guideline to check that any colleagues or consultants that you are working with are focusing on the correct areas.
Just fill out the form on this page and hit 'Download Now' and you'll be immediately re-directed to a page where you can watch the video, and your PDF will be delivered directly to your inbox.
Let's get started on the road to making positive changes to your factory.