- Why quality is the buyer’s responsibility
- How everything a buyer does impacts product quality
- Common pitfalls in supplier selection and price negotiation
- Checklists, defect lists, and other specifications
- Vetting a potential supplier
- Best practices in pre-production phase (control plan…)
- When to inspect production quality?
- How to challenge a factory to improve?
Don't miss the opportunity to gain some valuable insight into the world of manufacturing in China from CMC's very own expert who has more than 10 years experience in the industry! Don't forget to introduce yourself to Renaud, we look forward to meeting you!
Are you interested in learning about How Statistical Process Control Can Help a Factory Reach Six Sigma Level? Join our FREE Webinar by clicking the link below.