Renaud Anjoran, president of China Manufacturing Consultants, was invited to talk at a conference organized by Global Sources in Hong Kong.
Topics covered included:
- Areas with best and worst suppliers
- The effect of the company's size and organization on its ability to produce at a consistent quality level
- Background checks
- Typical quality audits, and the importance of process controls
- A central document: the process control plan
- The product quality control plan
- The different risks for electronics buyers, and the corresponding inspections
- How to react when a quality issue is found
- Corrections (short term) and corrective actions (long term)
- Helping and pushing suppliers to improve
- A case study where a company did certain things right and many things wrong
This talk was specifically given to help importers get the right quality from Asia.
Learn more about this event here.