When Earth Rated, a manufacturer of environmentally friendly dog products, struggled to meet its growing demand, CMC developed a strategy that allowed for efficient production expansion. The holistic strategy focused on:
- Warehouse and procurement management – Leveraged the facility reorganization with data management to maximise its effectiveness.
- Improving on-time delivery – Implemented an automation process to streamline production and increase capacity.
- Establishing manufacturing KPIs, roles, and responsibility – Promoted teamwork with clearly defined responsibilities that are rewarded by an updated pay structure.
- Improving overall product quality – Shifting away from a final quality control system to reduce the waste produced at each stage of the process.
- Production efficiency improvement - Organized the factory using 5S to improve productivity profitably.
To read this in-depth case study and learn how these tools improved Earth Rated’s factory while keeping costs low, simply fill out the form and click 'Download Now.'